Terms & Conditions
House Rules & Regulations
For your safety and enjoyment while at the Anantmaya Resort – please abide by the following house rules:
- The resort shall not be responsible for the cars of resident/visiting guests or for any loss or damage caused to them while they are parked in the premises. The hotel is not responsible for handling the guest cars, driver’s/maid’s food and accommodation.
- The client shall be liable for loss or damages caused by them, their employees, other assistants with respect to hotel property and assets. The loss would be recovered from the host/guest/client by the hotel management in addition to the billing.
- Washing of Clothes in bathrooms & hanging for drying on Balconies etc is STRICTLY PROHIBITED – we have a same day service Laundry with reasonable rates and request you to utilize that service.
- Management reserves the right of admission/entry into the hotel and reserves the right to remove persons not conducting themselves properly and appropriately. We have open gardens for use by all Guests and humbly request you to be considerate to others always. The customer will be responsible for orderly conduct & must ensure there is no breach of the law.
- Our Gardens are open to all & thus Public Areas – Alcohol consumption in the Gardens at any time is thus prohibited.
- The Hotel assumes no responsibility for personal items (such as, jewelry, money, debit cards, mobile phones, laptops, watches, glasses, purses etc.) that are lost or damaged during your stay. We provide electronic safes in every room for your convenience.
- ‘Prohibition of Smoking in Public Places Rules 2008’ came into effect on October 2, 2008, thus smoking in all public areas of the hotel including the Restaurant, Lobby, and Conference hall is prohibited.
- We request you not to Smoke inside the rooms – as all our rooms have attached balconies or a sit out area, we request you to smoke outside only.
- Power Backup – at times of power cuts, the generator will only run during night hours up to 1 AM & in the morning from 7 – 10 AM. We shall provide an Emergency LED battery light in every room as required.
- Pets are not allowed on hotel premises.
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
- Reservation is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
Arrival & Departure Policy
- Check-In at 1200 hrs and Check-out before 1200 hrs
- Late Check out and early Check in will be subject to the availability of a room.
- 100% refund of deposit in case the reservation is cancelled 15 days prior to Arrival.
- 50% refund of deposit in case the reservation is cancelled 7 days prior to Arrival.
In case of Flight cancellation or other circumstances the Hotel shall not be able to cancel the reservation & 100% retention shall be levied on the same.
Please Note: There is no provision for maids and drivers to stay on hotel premises. In case a maid shares the room with the guests, then the extra person charges will be applicable accordingly.
Important: As per the Hotel policy booking voucher must be show on check-in time.
Booking balance must be deposited on check-in time at reception.
As per Government directives it is Mandatory for all the guest to show their Photo ID proof at the time of Check-In itself which can be in form of Passport, Adhaar Card ,Voter ID Card or Driving license – failing which the hotel reserves the right to deny entry.